Walmart Deal: Birds Eye Steamfresh 25 Cents Per Bag

There is a hot new $1 off Birds Eye coupon good on any size product available to print from Smartsource right now.

Usually, Birds Eye coupons are valid only on the larger bags of veggies, so to have a coupon this free of exclusions is a real treat.

Print yours and take it to Walmart for this great deal:

  • Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies -- priced as low as $1.25 per bag in some stores.
  • Use your $1 off coupon and get yours for a quarter!  *stockpile alert*
I just bought frozen vegetables last night for a dollar a bag, so I am definitely going to try to clear room in my freezer to stock up on this deal.

Don't forget about the 48-cent bottle of grapefruit juice also available at Walmart right now.  I feel healthier just thinking about these two deals!

Thanks to Wally World Woman for the photo!


Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments