Free Coupon Swaps In San Antonio September 2013

It's that time again -- time to start swapping some coupons! Join HEB Bargain Hunter and Spend Less, Shop More readers to get rid of coupons you don't use in exchange for ones you do.

As usual, we have two swaps planned for the month -- one on the NE side of town and one on the NW. 


San Antonio Coupon Swaps for September 2013


Please RSVP in the comments section below (not on Facebook!) with YOUR NAME and the swap you will be attending.  

I emphasize putting your name because many people sign in under the 'Anonymous' function to comment, and that won't reserve you a seat!

Both swaps are totally free to join, although you are of course welcome to grab a burger or fries or something at the BurgerFi swap.  Plus, here's how to get a free dessert when you visit BurgerFi!

And if you run another coupon swap here in San Antonio that's free and open to the public, feel free to share the details in the comment section too!

If you've never been to a coupon swap before, here are some quick guidelines:
  • Looking for a particular coupon? Share it in the comments section.  If you need more baby coupons, soda coupons, or what-have-you, let us know so we can clip those coupons for you before the general free-for-all of the swap.
  • Bring coupons you're interested in trading.  If you don't have a lot of coupons to trade, you can always print some coupons from Coupons.com or Coupon Network to bring with you.  And don't laugh, but you can bring HEB coupons too -- we are finding that in-store coupons can vary wildly from one side of town to the other.  
  • Bring your best receipt or best freebie deal you've scored recently to share with the group.  We loooove hearing your great deals, tips, and tricks!
  • Feel free to bring a friend or family member.  We usually have several (amazingly well-behaved) kids at the coupon swaps, so don't think you need a babysitter in order to make a meeting.  
  • Bring scissors.  This one's kind of self-explanatory. :D

Newer couponers are also more than welcome to attend -- we have some very experienced couponers who can share their knowledge and help you get up to speed!

Although I had previously been collecting expired coupons to send to military bases overseas, I now am referring everyone to work with CouponsToTroops, which pairs military families directly with couponers.  

Comments

  1. I Jennifer, this is Mignon (Princess Minnie) I would like to join the NE swap 3 Sep 13
    I have these to trade: most there is a lot more than one
    Maruchan/Yakisoba Bowl $.50/1
    UFT Dole Shakers $1/1
    Raid $2/2 and $3/Raid max
    A lot of Claritin qs $2/1; $4/1; $2/childrens; $4/childrens chewable, $4/claritin D
    Clairol Natural instincts $5/2
    Clairol $2/1
    Flinstones vitamins $1/1; $3/combo
    Nonni's Biscotti $1/2
    Nonnie THINaddictives $1/2
    Dermasilk $5/1
    Verticalm $1/1
    Tums $1/2; $1/1 freshers
    Ultimate Flora$3/1
    Jello $1/2
    PUR fuacet Mount $5/1
    PUR dispenser/pitcher $3/1
    PUR refill $.50/1
    Del Monte Fuit cups $1/2
    Miracle Whip $1/1
    HEB Sprout Organic baby food pouches $2/4
    HEB Happy Baby pouches $2/4
    HEB Plum Organic pouches $2/4
    HEB Earths best baby food pouches $2/4
    Milford Valley q's, Excedrin qs, belvita qs, nectresse qs, logans qs, tastykake qs, bio true, musselman's apple sauce, who knew smart cookies, children's tylenol/motrin, marie callendars pies, swiss premium tea/lemonade, ROC, A&H kitty litter, Heluva good yogurt dip, wholly guacamole, Loreal hair color, milos kitchen dog treats, Enfagrow product, Hills bro coffee, South beach diet,Mt. Olive pickles, KNORR, Florida crystals, La Victoria, Tylenol, Scotch tape, prevacid, old el paso, dukes, best maid pickles, pace, frenchs, hormel, spam, goodys headache relief, Swisse products, french, purinca dog/puppy chow, purina one, yoplait, honey bunches of oats, hellmans tangy dressing, LandoLakes, BC cherry powder, Libby's, Glade...I have quite a few printed ones as well

    I'm looking for:
    BIC $3/1, WetNWild, BIC stationary $1/1,colgate $.75/1 detergent, deodorant, body wash, gillette, razors, paper towels, toilet paper, frozen veggies, turkey products, chapstick, gum, shave gel, dish detergent, body soap...stuff like that :-) Thank you!!
    Besides scissors and extra qs should I bring anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone has their $1 off Purina Dog Chow, please! I will take them... I have three dogs that eat everything and never gain a pound (yes, I am so Jelly!)

    Also... Burger-Fi, is that Wed or Thurd? The day and date above don't match :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for catching that, Cecilia! I've updated the correct dates above. :D

      Delete
    2. i have those $1 off purina coupons! which coupon swap are you going too?

      Delete
  3. I will be @ Burger Fi. I desperately need any Maruchan/ Yakisoba noodle coupons that I can get my hands on. My husbands work is starting to take our medical insurance out of his checks, and it's costing us 1/4 of our household income. He takes these for lunches, when there are no leftovers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lynda I dont live on that side of town. But i have a whole bunch. If you want send me an email I can mail to you. tmb0214@yahoo.com. Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email. Thanks Tina.

      Delete
  5. I will be at the Schertz swap. Taera M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be at the Schertz swap. Samantha H

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be at the Burgerfi Swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be at the BurgerFi swap Dessirae A. & im bringing my sister Chelsea A.

    Those Belvita qs would be wonderful! :) I have a ton of coupons that I'll go threw right now to see if any match what yall need..I also just received a few of the new Sept. P&G inserts if y'all need any specifics let me know! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dessirae: If anyone has any I also need the BiC, wet&wild, gatorade/poweraid, revlon lip, nail, or eye, maybelline, belvita

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi my name is Remy, I would love to attend I'm looking for the Advil coupon and the rebate, I have A lot of coupons and will stop by my Heb, lol I thought those were all the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment