And yes, CVS WILL be open on Easter Sunday (though pharmacies may be open reduced hours in stores.)
If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
Best deals in the March 27 CVS ad
- Garnier Hair Care -- on sale 2 for $6, with $4 back in Extra Bucks. Use two $2 off coupons from the 3/6 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $2 out of pocket for both bottles, and then you'll receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks. That's like getting two for FREE, plus earning $2 in profit on your purchase!
- SalonPas External Pain Relief -- Buy 2, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in the ad, but the 1-count packs of Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch are priced as low as $2.49 each in stores. So buy two for $4.98, then get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. Both are FREE!
- Colgate Total Daily Repair -- on sale for $3.49, with $2.50 back in Extra Bucks. Use this 75 cents off coupon to pay $2.74 out of pocket, then still receive your $2.50 in Extra Bucks for next time. So that's a final price of 24 cents per box! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Ajax Dishwashing Liquid -- priced at 88 cents per bottle. Submit for this 40 cents off Mobisave rebate good on ANY brand of dish liquid. Your final price falls to 48 cents!
- Assorted Single Candy Bars -- on sale for 88 cents each. Check your CVS app for an exclusive in-app coupon for 38 cents off a bar. That knocks your final price down to 50 cents!
- Softsoap Body Wash -- click here to see how you can score bottles for just 50 cents apiece!
- Just the Basics Paper Towels -- priced at $1.19 each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS coupon center for a 50 cents off coupon, and grab a roll for 69 cents.
- Arizona Tall Boys -- on sale for 79 cents per bottle.
- Axe Hair Care -- on sale for $4.50 each, with $4 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $12 or more. Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $13.50, then use three $2 off coupons from the 3/20 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $7.50 out of pocket for all three, and then you'll still receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like $3.50 for all three. Next, submit for this $1 off SavingStar rebate (good while supplies last). Your final price drops to $2.50 for all three, or 83 cents per bottle! NOTE: Remember that CVS allows you to split up your purchases in multiple transactions, and your Extra Bucks will print on the end of the final qualifying receipt. That's important here, since the Axe coupons are limit two per transaction. So I recommend doing one transaction of two, then a second transaction for your third bottle. Your Extra Bucks will print at the bottom of that second receipt!
- Xtra Liquid Detergent -- on sale for $1.99 per bottle, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. So if you want to REALLY stock up, buy 16 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $31.84 (remember, these can be in different transactions as needed) and use eight $1 off 2 coupons from the 2/21 Smartsource inserts. You'll pay $23.84 out of pocket for all 16 bottles, and then you'll still receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of $13.84 for all 16 items, or just 87 cents per bottle!
- Cocoa Puffs -- click here to see how to grab boxes for just 99 cents apiece!
- CoverGirl Eye Makeup -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in the ad, but CoverGirl Super Sizer by LashBlast Waterproof Mascaras are priced as low as $7.49 each in stores. Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $14.98 (that will still be enough to trigger your Extra Bucks) then use two of this $4 off coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast.) You'll spend $6.98 out of pocket for both tubes, and then you'll still receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $1.98 for two, or 99 cents apiece!
- Kellogg's Cereal -- assorted varieties priced at $1.99 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required). Your new price drops to 99 cents! If you aren't signed up to collect Kellogg's Family Rewards points yet, it's a free program -- go here to sign up.
- Keebler Cookies -- on sale for $2 per bag. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and grab yours for just a buck.
- CVS Ibuprofen -- 24-count boxes on BOGO sale. No prices listed in the ad, but the CVS website shows prices start as low as $2.99 each. So that works out to $1.50 per box after BOGO sale!
- Physicians Formula Cosmetics -- Spend $12 or more, get $8 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in the ad, but the Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Markers are priced as low as $6.99 each in stores. So buy two for a pre-coupon price of $13.98, then use the CVS app coupon for $2 off 2 items. You'll pay $11.98 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive $8 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like paying $3.98 for both eye liners, or $1.99 apiece!
- Jif Naturals Peanut Butter -- on sale for $2 per jar.
- Just the Basics Drinking Water -- 24-count packs priced at $2.77 each.
- Huggies Diapers -- jumbo packs on sale for $9.99, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. So buy three for a pre-coupon price of $29.97 (your Extra Bucks will still print) and use this $4 off 2 coupon and this $2 off coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find both fast). You'll pay $23.97 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $13.97 for all three jumbo packs, or just $4.66 apiece!
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.