This is my favorite store to coupon at, because I can get tons of freebies and even some money-makers by stacking store and manufacturer coupons with sales and Extra Bucks offers!
If none of that made any sense to you, check out the following links to learn how to coupon at CVS:
- Read the CVS coupon policy -- I strongly suggest you print a copy for your coupon binder as well! UPDATED AUGUST 2016.
- Sign up for an Extra Care card -- you must have one of these to trigger all the sales and deals each week. Plus you can scan your Extra Care card at the CVS coupon machine for extra offers! The coupon machine looks like the photo to the right, and is usually placed near the front of the store.
- Learn what CVS Extra Bucks are and how they work
- Check out my recent CVS shopping hauls -- Once you see what I have personally saved by shopping at CVS, you will see why I enjoy the store so much.
- How to use CVS Curbside program
- Sign up for the CVS Beauty Club -- I earn at least $15 a year in product from this free program.
- How to stack BOGO sales and BOGO coupons to get free stuff
- Download the free Extra Care mobile app
- What to do when your CVS Extra Bucks don't print -- probably one of the most frequently asked questions I receive from new couponers!