Old Navy Friends & Family November 2015: Save 50% Off Your Purchase!

Hurry over to the Old Navy Facebook page and snag your invitation to the 2015 Friends & Family Event, scheduled for Sunday, November 22 in stores!

Once you have your Facebook offer, you can use it to score 50% off your entire purchase that day only.


That's basically giving you the same prices as in the Old Navy Black Friday ad, except with fewer crowds.

Don't forget to check your Find & Save app for additional savings at Old Navy -- I have a $10 off $50 rebate available in mine!  (Not familiar with Find & Save?  Go here for more information!)

Now, if you are too busy to go in the store today (like me!), check your email inbox/spam folder for an email from oldnavy@email.oldnavy.com -- they may have sent you a 50% off email code (single use only) to use online!  

I just snagged one and took care of my shopping that way.  Easy!  AND it looks like SuperCash is running, because I got an email after I placed my order that I had earned $20 in SuperCash to use starting December 1, 2015.

Score your 50% off Old Navy coupon here.

See more Christmas gift ideas here.

Comments