Old Navy is kicking off their sale weekend by opening their doors at 4pm on Thanksgiving Day. The entire store will be on sale for 50% off on Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
If you wait to shop later in the weekend, the sale prices get less extreme -- on Saturday, the whole store will be on sale for 40%, and by Sunday and Cyber Monday, your sale price goes to just 30% off the entire store.
So earlier is definitely better here!
In addition, the popular Old Navy Overnight Millionaire Sweepstakes is returning this year. In order to be entered into the sweepstakes, you need to be one of the first 50 people in line at your store -- you'll receive a code you'll need to enter online for your chance to win.
Here are my top picks for the best deals in the Old Navy Black Friday ad for 2015:
- Fashion Leggings for Girls -- on sale for $4.97 (down from $9.94.)
- Long-Sleeve Waffle-Knit Shirts for Women -- on sale for $6.47 (normally $12.94.)
- Sleep Sets for Toddlers -- on sale for $7.97 and up (normally $14.94 and up.)
- Sleep Bottoms for Women -- on sale for as low as $8.47 and up (normally $16.94 and up.)
- Flannel Scarves for Men -- on sale for $8.97 each (normally $17.94.)
- Thermal Shirts for Men -- on sale for $8.97 each (normally $17.94.)
- Super-Skinny Stretch Jeans for Boys -- on sale for $13.47 (normally $26.94.)
- Frost-Free Vests for Girls -- on sale for $14.47 (normally $29.94.)