Starbucks Deal: Free Blonde Roast Coffee Through February 22

Hurry over to the Starbucks Facebook page to score a brand-new coupon for a free tall cup of Blonde Roast coffee, brewed fresh in store!

Starbucks will be giving away 5000 coupons every morning from now through February 22, so customers can try their 'easy-drinking' blend.  

Just hit the 'Get Started' button and enter your email address -- Starbucks will send your coupon directly to your inbox.

I have to say I am slightly glad I no longer work for Starbucks -- as a tall blonde myself, I can only imagine how many jokes I would have heard if customers were able to come in with a coupon for a free tall blonde!

Get your free Starbucks coffee coupon here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Coupon limit has been reached for the day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed it again. Guess i will go buy some jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment