If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best Easter deals in the 3/29 CVS ad
- Tena Pantiliners -- click here to see how you can grab two bags for free, plus $2.01 in profit on your transaction!
- NYC Cosmetics -- Spend $10 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but we have these $1.50 off 2 coupons to print (sort by Personal Care to find them fast.) So if you have the current $5 off $15 CVS coupon good on ANY cosmetics, here's a deal to try: Buy four NYC Big Bold Plumping & Shine Lip Gloss (priced at $3.99 each online) for a pre-coupon price of $15.96. Give the $5 off $15 CVS coupon first, then two $1.50 off 2 coupons. So you'll pay $7.96 out of pocket, and then you'll get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. That's like paying $2.96 for all four lip glosses. Next, submit for this $4 off $15 SavingStar rebate. You'll wind up getting all four lip glosses for free, plus $1.04 in profit!
- Colgate 360 Toothbrushes or Spinbrush Toothbrushes -- click here to see how you can score yours for free, plus up to $1.01 in profit on your transaction!
- Just The Basics Paper Towel Roll -- priced at $1.29 each. Scan your CVS Extra Care card to get a 50 cents off coupon. Pay 79 cents out of pocket, then check your Snap by Groupon account for a possible $1 rebate on ANY brand of paper towels. If you have it, you'll get your roll for free plus 21 cents profit on your transaction!
- Dawn Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid -- on sale for 99 cents per bottle. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert (good through March 31) and pay 49 cents out of pocket. Next, check your Snap by Groupon account to see if you have a $1 rebate -- if you do, this turns into a 51-cent money-maker!
- Pantene Stylers -- click here to see how you can score bottles for as little as 22 cents apiece (normally $3.34 each!)
- All Physicians Formula Cosmetics -- Buy two or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but I found a full price list of assorted Physicans Formula cosmetics at CVS here. If you haven't used your $5 off $15 cosmetics coupon (printing March 22 - 28 from the CVS Coupon Center), here's a deal to try: Buy one Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm for $6.99, and one Physicians Formula 2-In-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer for $8.49. So that's a pre-coupon price of $15.48. Use the $5 off $15 CVS coupon to pay $10.48 out of pocket, then get $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price as low as 48 cents for both items, or 24 cents apiece!
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara -- priced at $6.49 per tube, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. If you still have that $5 off $15 CVS coupon I mentioned above, buy five tubes (across two transactions) for a pre-coupon price of $32.45, then stack the $5 off $15 CVS coupon with five $3 off coupons from the 3/1 P&G insert (expires 3/31.) You'll take a whopping $20 off your total with all your coupons. So you'll pay $12.45 out of pocket, and then you'll get $10 back in Extra Bucks. That's a final price of $2.45 for all five tubes, or just 49 cents apiece! NOTE: You can also mix and match this deal with the Pantene deal above if you like!
- V05 Hair Care -- priced at 77 cents per bottle. Buy two and use this 50 cents off 2 coupon. Your new price drops to 52 cents apiece.
- Puffs Facial Tissue -- on sale for 99 cents per box. Use this 25 cents off coupon (sort by Health Care to find it fast) and get yours for just 74 cents.
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread -- on sale for $2.99 per jar. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/1 Smartsource insert (expires 3/30) and get yours for just 99 cents!
- Always Discreet Bladder Protection Pads -- 12 to 20-count bags on sale for $3.99 each. Use the $3 off coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert (expires 3/31) and pay 98 cents for your bag instead.
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush -- on sale for $5.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks. Use this $2 off coupon and get yours for a final price of 99 cents. Limit 2 per Extra Care card.
- M&Ms -- on sale 4 bags for $12, with $4 back in Extra Bucks when you buy four. So use four $1 off coupons from the 3/22 Red Plum insert (this was a regional coupon, so not everyone will have received it.) Your final price after coupons and Extra Bucks drops to $4 for four bags, or a buck apiece!
- Excedrin -- Spend $25 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but Excedrin Extra Strength is usually priced around $5.49 per box. So buy five boxes for a pre-coupon price of $27.45, then use two $3 off 2 coupons from the 3/29 Smartsource insert, along with this $1 off coupon (sort by Health Care to find it fast.) You'll pay $20.45 out of pocket for all five boxes, and then you'll get your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like paying $10.45. Next, submit for this $5 in SavingStar rebates. Your final price is $5.45 for all five boxes, or just $1.09 per box!
- Whoppers Eggs -- on sale for $2 per bag. Buy three and use the $2 off 3 coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to three for $4, or $1.34 per bag.
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 28 to 33-load bottles on sale for $3.50 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/29 Red Plum insert, and get yourself for $2.50. Next, check your Snap by Groupon account to see if you have a $1 rebate good on any laundry detergent. If you do, your final price drops to $1.50!
- Just The Basics -- 24-count pack on sale for $2.44 each. So that's about 10 cents per bottle, which is the rock-bottom price for bottled water through most of the year. Stock up now!
- All Hallmark Cards or Easter Plush -- Spend $15 or more, get $3 back in Extra Bucks.
- Whitman's or Russell Stover Boxed Chocolates -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.