Be sure to swing into CVS this week and scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center!
I took my mom shopping yesterday, and when we scanned her card, she received a CVS coupon good for $2 off any toothpaste, toothbrush, or floss (excluding trial size.)
So we walked the aisles and found two potential money-maker deals on toothbrushes that this coupon can match back to.
If you get this same coupon, look for either one of these following deals in stores:
Scenario #1 -- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush
- On sale for $5.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks.
- Stack your $2 off CVS coupon with this $2 off Arm & Hammer coupon.
- Pay $1.99 out of pocket, then receive $3 back in Extra Bucks.
- That's a profit of $1.01 on your transaction!
Scenario #2 -- Colgate 360 Clean Toothbrush
- On sale for $2.99, with $1.50 back in Extra Bucks.
- Stack the $2 off CVS coupon with the 50 cent coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource insert.
- Pay 49 cents out of pocket, then receive your $1.50 back in Extra Bucks.
- Also a $1.01 profit on your transaction!
I will not share my expression when my mom decided she didn't want either of the money-makers (because she 'doesn't use these brands' and instead decided to use her coupon on her favorite full-price brand of toothpaste.)
But hey, that means more toothbrushes are still in stock for everyone else who receives this coupon!