World Market Shopping Haul: Spent 88 Cents, Saved $21.39!

I just wanted to show you guys my quick shopping haul at World Market tonight with my $10 birthday freebie coupon!

These four items after coupon and sale cost me just 88 cents -- so a whopping 22 cents apiece.

That's a savings of $21.39 off the regular shelf price of $22.27!

Here's how the math breaks down:

  • Tates White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies -- on sale for $2.99, with 55% off clearance attached.
  • Ghiradelli Sea Salt Dark Chocolate -- priced at $4.29, with 55% off clearance attached.
  • Columbus Sliced Salami -- priced at $7.99, with 55% off clearance attached.
  • Pizzelle Orange Cookies -- priced at $3.99 per pack.
So everything was just $10.88 after discount, and then I had my $10 off coupon.  So that dropped me down to my 88 cent final price!




It just goes to show that you should sign up for every birthday freebie you can.  You never know when you'll be able to use it for something useful -- or in this case, some tasty snacks!

See my complete list of birthday freebies here.

Comments