Target Toy Clearance: Save 50% To 75% Off Original Prices

The January Target toy clearance went live in stores today, which means you can save 50% to even 75% off original prices on select toys!

I walked the aisles at my local store (the Forum, if you're in San Antonio) and found lots of great deals, including these that I snagged for my gift closet:

  • I Spy 100-Piece Puzzle -- marked down to $1.78 from $5.99!
  • Melissa & Doug Sand Art Craft Kit -- marked down to $2.08 from $6.99!
  • Eastpoint Travel Football Game -- marked down to $2.38 from $7.99!
  • Nerf Clip-Fed Full Auto SuperSoaker Thunderstorm -- marked down to just $3.88 from $12.99!
And there were a lot more that I spotted but didn't buy (remember, I had the huge toy haul at HEB last week, so my gift closet is almost full again!)

Here were some of the best deals I left on the shelves:


  • Nerf Motorized SuperSoaker Electrostorm Showdown -- marked down $5.98 from $19.99!

  • Sonic Speeders -- marked down to $8.98 from $29.99!

  • Star Wars Play Tent -- marked down to $9.99 from $19.99!
  • Majik Electric Pool Table/Table Tennis/Flag Football Set -- marked down to just $41.98 from $139.99!
Be sure to check the perfume and cosmetics gift sets in your store as well, as most of the ones in my store were also marked down 50% off.

I snagged a CK One gift set for $14.99, down from the original price of $29.98!

Comments