Dollar Tree Deals January 2014: Free Kraft Recipe Makers & More

Here are a few HOT deals I spotted at my local Dollar Tree yesterday afternoon (including a freebie item after coupons!)

Dollar Tree inventory varies from store to store, but if you have one nearby, you might drop in to see if you can find any of these following deals:


  • Kraft Recipe Makers -- priced at $1 per box.  Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) and yours is free!
  • Hefty Slider Bags -- 13-count boxes priced at $1 each.  Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 1/5 Red Plum insert.  Your price drops to 50 cents per box, or just 4 cents per bag!
  • Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Sauce -- priced at $1 per pouch.  Buy three and use the 60 cents off 3 coupon from the 1/5 Smartsource insert.  Your price drops to 80 cents each!
  • Snack Pack Pudding -- 4-count packs priced at $1 each.  Buy three and use the 45 cents off 3 coupon from the 1/5 Smartsource insert.  That knocks your price down to 85 cents per pack.
  • Popcorn Indiana Bagged Popcorn -- priced at $1 per bag, no coupons necessary!  My CVS sells these for $2.50 per bag, so I thought this was a great price.



  • Throw-N-Go Ball Launchers -- priced at $1, no coupons necessary!  My dog has one of these from PetSmart (that I paid $15 for!!) and looooves it.  So it's worth a buck to see if your dog does too!
Let me know if you spot any new deals in your Dollar Tree too, and I'll add them to the list!

Comments