Dollar Tree Deals: Free Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent

Here's a possible freebie to watch for at your Dollar Tree stores next week -- bags of Purex Dirt Lift Action Liquid Laundry Detergent!

I have seen these 8-load bags pretty frequently at my Dollar Tree (on Pat Booker in Universal City, for local readers.)  If you spot them too, here's a deal to try:

  • Purex Dirt Lift Action Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 8-count bags priced at $1 each.
  • Use the $1 off coupon from the 1/26 Red Plum insert.
  • Your bag is free!
Note: The Purex coupon does limit you to four coupons per transaction, so keep that in mind before you clear out bunches of space in your stockpile.

Also, the coupon excludes trial and travel sizes.  I personally don't consider 8 loads of laundry as being a 'trial' size, and the 12 oz package is way too big to be allowed on planes per TSA regulations.  So I think this is a totally legit use of this coupon, but you may run into a cashier that disagrees with me!

Comments