Walmart Deals: Disney Infinity Starter Kit Just $12.96 With Free Ship To Store

UPDATE: Looks like the price has gone back up on the PS3 -- however, the Wii U and Xbox 360 versions are marked down to $59.95, or 20% off the regular retail price.

Walmart has a crazy good deal available online only for the Disney Infinity Starter Kit for the PS3!

This set can cost up to $74.99 normally (even Amazon has it for a whopping $67.99) but Walmart is showing an order price of just $12.96 right now -- with FREE ship to store shipping also available.

That's an incredible 80% off regular price!

Full disclosure: I have no idea if this is a pricing error, but if your kids have this on their Christmas ish list, it's definitely worth attempting to get at this price.

Big thanks to reader Jen G. for the heads-up!

Get your Disney Infinity Starter Kit from Walmart here.

See more Walmart deals here.

Comments

  1. I got an order in for it. It says my card won't be charged until I pick it up so I'm not sure what they're going to try to pull. The Wal-Marts out here are shady at best. I sure hope I get this deal! It's just in time for my son's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too -- like I said before, I wasn't sure if this would turn out to be a pricing error, but it's always poor customer service to deny your own advertised pricing. Crossing my fingers for you!

      Delete
  2. We did! My husband said that a lot of people got them and they honored it. Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but it's on its' way home for my son's 5th birthday on November 4th! He's going to love it... :D So thankful my friend saw this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment