Free Retirement Planning Webinar By National Women's Law Center

Here's an unusual but super useful freebie -- the National Women's Law Center is hosting a free retirement planning webinar aimed at working women!

The webinar is scheduled for October 29 at 12PM CST, which means you could attend on your lunch break if you're at work that day.


The webinar will include:

  • The basics of retirement savings and Social Security
  • Helpful tips about what you can be doing throughout your career to get ready for retirement
  • Issues women face while planning for retirement 
  • How delaying claiming Social Security can increase your benefits
  • A chance to ask experts your questions
I think I am signing up for this one myself -- I haven't learned a lot about retirement planning and investing, so it sounds like this could point me in the right direction!

Comments