Target Deals: Get Paid To Buy Schick Hydro Silk Razor

Photo credit: Krazy Coupon Lady
Here's a great deal to hunt for at Target on your next shopping trip -- you could get paid to pick up a new Schick Hydro Silk razor!

Some Target stores sell this razor for as low as $5.99 each -- so if you spot that price in your store, here's your deal to make it a money-maker:

  • Schick Hydro Silk razor -- priced between $5.99 and $7.99 depending on your store.
  • Stack the current 25% off Cartwheel offer with this $4 off Target coupon and the $2 off Schick coupon from the 7/28 Smartsource insert.
  • After all of that, you'll pay as low as nothing out of pocket -- even if you find the higher $7.99 price point!
  • Next, submit for the current 50 cents off Ibotta reimbursement.
  • That turns your freebie into a 50-cent money-maker!
Free razors are a deal I never pass up -- they never expire, and they take very little room to store in your house.  So be sure to grab this one if you're a Target shopper!

Comments

  1. Which target location? Not available at 1604/Culebra.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very excited about this deal, I have been using Bic disposables with two blades for a long time! I printed my coupons, grabbed my manu Q's, set up cartwheel, and off to target I went.
    They are priced regularly @ $9.49 at my store (FM78 and Woodlake Pkwy in S.A.), and rang up that way at checkout. They were on sale last week for $8.06, and they didn't take the sign down. When I pointed it out, the cashier adjusted the price down (1.45 savings) I used my target coupon, lowering the price to $4.06. then the manufacturer coupon, lowering it to $2.06.
    *****NOTE!!! Cartwheel only takes the % off after any target coupons are applied. So my 25% wasn't off the $8.06 but instead off of $4.06, resulting in another $1.02 being taken off.

    End result? I paid $1.04 plus .07 tax for a total of $1.11 for the razor, and actually they allowed me to do the deal 2 times in one transaction. Not free, but an 89% savings on anything is a stockpile price for me!!

    Thanks for posting this. Each box has 2 cartridges so I have 4, which will last until the next amazing deal comes around!

    ~~Bebekid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment