Dollar General Deals: Stockpile Price On Quilted Northern Toilet Paper

There's a HOT deal on Quilted Northern toilet paper available at Dollar General through July 21, 2013!

You'll need to print the following two coupons: this $1 off Quilted Northern coupon and this $1 off Dollar General coupon.

Then take them to the store for this great deal:


  • Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong -- 4 Double Roll pack priced at $3 each.
  • Stack your $1 off Quilted Northern coupon and this $1 off Dollar General coupon.
  • Your price drops to $1!  That's like paying 13 cents per regular sized roll -- and my stockpile price is anything under 20 cents per regular roll.
In my experience, Dollar General cashiers and managers vary widely with their knowledge of their own coupon policy -- so I strongly suggest printing a copy and taking it with you to the store just in case.

And if you're not a Dollar General shopper, there's also a great Amazon deal available on Scott toilet paper this week as well.

Thanks to Colin from Hip2Save for the tip!

Comments

  1. They would not let me use the DG store coupon. :/ I ha the policy with me and the lady said it was for the 12pk only because that was the picture on the coupon. No TP for me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No deal for me either at the DG at Bandera/Huebner. I had the policy with me, just like Heidi, and after trying to ring it up twice I was told I had to buy the size that was shown on the DG coupon. So disappointing!!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment