Macy's Coupons April 2013: Save 15% Off Sales & Clearance


Macy's Wow Pass April 2013
Here's a brand new Macy's Wow Pass good for 15% off sale and clearance apparel in stores from now through April 14, 2012.

I do very, very well when I can stack Macy's coupons on top of sale and clearance pricing -- I am talking women's sweaters and tops for $5 and under, and sometimes kids' clothes in the $2 to $3 range.Needless to say, I will be printing this one for my personal use for sure!

If you'd rather not print, text CPN to 62297 to get the coupon sent directly to your smartphone.

Print your April 2013 Macy's Wow Pass here.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments