Valentine's Day Freebie: BOGO Evol Burrito Coupon With Free E-Card

Hurry over to the Evol Foods Facebook page, and you can score a BOGO coupon for any variety of their burritos when you send a free e-card!

The free Valentines are called 'Love Bombs', and you'll need to send at least one to a Facebook friend before you're able to print your coupon.



It looks like San Antonio shoppers will be able to find Evol Burritos at both Whole Foods locations in town, as well as at Sprouts Farmers Market.  

I could swear I have also seen these at HEB, but it's not listed on the company's store locator.

Send your free Valentine's Day e-card here.

Check out more Valentine's Day deals here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the hit! We appreciate the traffic. I'd also like to thank you for not simply posting the PDF. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment