Dollar Tree Deal: Possibly Free Sunlight Dish Detergent

There's a rare new $1 off coupon good on any size or bottle of Sunlight dish detergent available to print over at Redplum right now.  

I found mine on the third page of the site, under zip code 62946.

I am reasonably sure I've seen bottles of Sunlight dish soap at my Dollar Tree -- so if you can find them at yours, they will be free after coupon!

If you don't use this brand, consider picking up the freebies for donation -- homeless shelters and other non-profits can always use these sort of cleaning products.

Print your $1 off Sunlight coupon here.

Read the Dollar Tree coupon policy here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook. 

Comments