CVS Shopping Haul: $10 In Unadvertised Freebies

What a great way to kick off the week -- I just scored $10 worth of totally unadvertised freebies at CVS!

I'm not sure if these deals are accidents, or if CVS is just trying to clear out some excess inventory.  Either way, I would recommend shopping earlier rather than later to try and snag these.

Here are the two Extra Bucks deals I found:

  • Crest Complete with Scope toothpaste -- the 2.7oz tubes are priced at $2.87 each, with $3 in Extra Bucks currently printing with purchase.  I bought two of them and scored $6 back in Extra Bucks -- so both were free, plus 26 cents profit!
  • Schick Hydro Sensitive shave cream -- priced at $4.29, with $4 back in Extra Bucks currently printing with purchase.  I used the 75 cents off Schick coupon from the 2/24 Smartsource to turn this into a 46 cents money-maker!  My receipt says there is a limit of 4 on this deal, so I'm hoping to track down more of these, as I could only find one can between my two closest stores.
Don't forget we also have free Thermacare and a Poise money-maker at CVS this week -- which means it's a great time to do some shopping!

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments