Smashburger Coupon January 2013: Save $2 Off $5 Or More

Here's a sweet little coupon that's perfect for anyone who doesn't feel like cooking dinner tonight -- you can save $2 off any purchase of $5 or more at Smashburger!

I personally have never been to Smashburger, but I know many of you are big fans of the chain.  If you have any recommendations of menu items that are right around the $5 mark, please leave them in the comments!

One coupon per person, so if you're feeding the family, print a few and split up your transactions accordingly.  It looks like the coupon is valid through  January 22, 2013.

Print your Smashburger coupons here.

Check out more restaurant coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I really like their black bean burger...thanks for the coupon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment