Freebirds Half-Birthday Hullabaloo: Sign Up For A Free Burrito

So if you've followed this blog for any time at all, you've probably signed up for loads of birthday freebies (and if you haven't you need to start!)

But what about half-birthday freebies?  You probably haven't gotten a single one -- until now.

Starting this month, members of the Freebirds mailing list will get hooked up with a coupon for a free burrito on their half-birthday, no purchase necessary!

I love this idea because my half-birthday is just a few months away, and I do enjoy a good burrito now and again.

Maybe Freebirds will start a trend, and half-birthdays will become the hot new freebie offer for restaurants and stores!

Sign up for the Freebirds mailing list here.

Check out more freebie offers here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments