Birthday freebies: $10 off coupon from Naturalizer preferred customer eClub


Since my birthday is coming up in just a few short days, I'm starting to get all sorts of great birthday freebies in my in-box.  This one was fun and timely, since I'm planning a shoe shopping expedition this weekend: $10 off any purchase at Naturalizer stores!

When you join the Naturalizer preferred customer eClub, you'll also get a $10 off coupon immediately after registering, and then receive the same coupon for your birthday.  What's nice about these coupons is they are often valid at Naturalizer Outlet stores too, which means your free $10 goes a long way.  In fact, I got a free pair of shoes with my introductory $10 off coupon at the San Marcos Naturalizer Outlet last fall.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my list of birthday freebies while you're signing up for free stuff!

Join the Naturalizer preferred customer eClub for your $10 off birthday freebie.

Comments