If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
You can even check out my free Facebook coupon class devoted just to CVS tips and tricks! It'll be available through the end of January for everyone.
And don't forget that our Quarterly Extra Bucks are now available to print or add to our cards.
Best deals in the 1/10 CVS ad
- Met-Rx Protein Plus Bars -- click here to see how some shoppers will score a FREE bar, plus a whopping $7.51 in profit on their purchase!
- Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream -- click here to see how you can grab two for FREE, plus up to $2.62 in profit on your purchase!
- Yardley Bar Soap -- on sale four bars for $3. Buy four bars and use the $1 off 4 coupon arriving in the 1/10 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to four for $2, or 50 cents apiece!
- Pepsi 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents per bottle. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 24 cents off store coupon. That drops your price down to 75 cents!
- L'Oreal Advanced Hair Care -- on sale for $4 per bottle, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 or more. Buy four bottles for $16, then use two $4 off 2 coupons from the 1/3 Red Plum. You'll pay $8 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive the $5 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of $3 for all four bottles, or 75 cents apiece!
- Bumble Bee Solid White Canned Tuna -- on sale for 88 cents per can.
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner -- on sale for $2.99 per bottle. Use the $2 off coupon arriving from the 1/10 Red Plum insert and pay 99 cents for yours.
- Halls Drops Single Bags -- on sale for $1.50 per bag. Buy two bags for $3, then use the $1 off 2 coupon arriving in the 1/10 Smartsource. Your price drops to 2 for $2, or a dollar per bag.
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran or Frosted Flakes -- on sale for $3 per box, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two boxes. So buy two boxes for $6, then use two of this $1 off coupon (points required.) You'll pay $4 out of pocket, and then you'll still snag your $2 in Extra Bucks. So that's like $2 for two, or a buck per box after all discounts!
- Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner -- 32 oz bottles priced at $4 each, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two bottles. So buy two for $8, then use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $5 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $2 back in Extra Bucks. Next, submit for this $1 off SavingStar rebate. Your final price drops to 2 for $2 after all discounts, or a buck per bottle!
- Kellogg's Special K Cereals -- on sale 3 for $8, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three boxes. Use this $1 off 3 coupon. You'll pay $7 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $3 in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of $4 for all three boxes, or just $1.34 apiece!
- Jack Link's Jerky or Tender Bites -- on sale for $4.99 per bag. Submit for this $2 Ibotta rebate and pay $2.99 for yours. NOTE: New Ibotta users are receiving an additional $10 bonus FREE this month when they submit their first rebate -- so this could be a $7.01 money-maker for some of you! Go here for more information.
- Huggies Diapers -- click here to see how you can snag jumbo packs for just $4.66 after all discounts -- more than 50% off shelf price!
- All Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioners, or Stylers -- Spend $20, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but shelf prices in my store start as low as $3.59 apiece.
- CoverGirl Nail or Eye Cosmetics -- Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but use the assorted coupons from the 12/27 P&G insert for additional savings.
- Maybelline Cosmetics -- Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- L'Oreal Cosmetics -- Spend $15, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- Rimmel Cosmetics -- Spend $8, get $3 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but shelf prices in my store start as low as $1.99 apiece.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.