After coupons and Extra Bucks, we can snag jumbo packs for just $4.66 apiece -- more than 50% off the $9.99 shelf price.
That's a great deal for parents (or for baby shower gifts!)
Here's how the math works out:
- Huggies Diapers -- on sale for $9.99 per pack, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30.
- Buy three packs in a single transaction for a pre-coupon price of $29.97. CVS will round up your purchase and your Extra Bucks will still trigger!
- Use three of these $2 off Huggies coupons (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast; multiple devices required.)
- Pay $23.97 out of pocket, then receive your $10 in Extra Bucks for next time.
- Your final price is like paying $13.97 for all three jumbo packs, or just $4.66 each!
NOTE: According to this photo, we may have a couple of CVS store coupons available to print here this weekend, good for an additional $2 off a pack of Huggies diapers and/or 50 cents off Huggies wipes.
These coupons are not currently available, but they might be popping up right on Sunday morning.
CVS store coupons like this are usually limit one like coupon per transaction. So IF this store coupon shows up, IF you can print a few, and IF you want to go through the trouble of splitting up your purchases, you could do this deal:
- Do two separate transactions, each of one jumbo pack and one pack of Huggies Natural Care wipes.
- Each transaction will ring in at $16.98, for a combined total of $33.96.
- On each transaction, give this $2 off Huggies coupon, the $2 off CVS coupon, the 50 cents off CVS coupon, and the 50 cents off Huggies wipes coupon arriving in the 1/10 Smartsource insert.
- All those coupons will take a combined $10 off your purchases ($5 in each transaction.)
- So you'll pay $11.98 per transaction, for a combined total of $23.96. Your $10 in Extra Bucks will print on your second receipt.
- So that's like a final price of $13.96 for all four items, or just $3.49 apiece!
Remember, this deal won't go live until Sunday, January 10.