If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
You can even sign up to attend my free Facebook coupon class devoted just to CVS tips and tricks!
And don't forget that CVS Beauty Club totals reset on January 1 -- so if you are close to a reward, make sure you shop this week! Go here for more info.
Best New Year's deals in the 12/27 CVS ad
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale for $4 per bottle, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. If you really want to stock up, buy 8 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $32. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $3 off 3 store coupon, and stack that with four $4 off 2 coupons from the 11/29 P&G insert (expires 12/27, so you have to shop Sunday!) You'll pay $13 out of pocket for all 8 bottles, and then you'll still receive your $10 in Extra Bucks. So your final price drops to $3 for 8 bottles, or just 38 cents each!
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinners -- on sale for $1 per box. Buy three and use this $1 off 3 coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) Your price drops to $2 for three boxes, or just 67 cents each!
- Ajax Dishwashing Liquid -- on sale for 88 cents per bottle.
- Advil Cold & Sinus -- 20-count boxes on sale for $4.99 per box. Use the $1 off coupon from the 11/1 Red Plum insert to pay $3.99 out of pocket, then submit for this $3 Ibotta rebate. Your final price drops to 99 cents! NOTE: New Ibotta users can score an additional $5 bonus on their first rebate submitted before 12/31 -- so some of you could make this a $4.01 money-maker! Go here for more information.
- Tazo Tea Bags -- 20-count boxes on sale for $2.99 each. Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $8.97, then submit for this $5 Starbucks eGift Card rebate (expires 1/4.) Your new price drops to $3.97 for all three bags, or just $1.32 apiece!
- Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent -- on sale for $1.49 per bottle.
- Tide Laundry Detergent -- 37 to 50 oz bottles on sale for $5.34 per bottle, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more (NOTE: this is the same offer from the Pantene, so you can mix or match if you like.) In two transactions, buy a total of six bottles for a pre-coupon price of $32.04, then use a total of six $2 off coupons from the 12/27 P&G insert. You'll pay $20.04 out of pocket after the end of the second transaction, and then you'll still receive your $10 in Extra Bucks to use on a future purchase. So your final price falls to $10.04 for all six bottles, or just $1.67 apiece!
- Tide Pods or Gain Flings -- 14-count bags priced at $3.99 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 12/27 P&G insert and get yours for $1.99!
- Truvia Natural Sweetener -- priced at $2.99 per box. Use the $1 off coupon from the 11/15 Red Plum insert (expires 12/31) and get yours for $1.99 instead.
- Nexxus Hair Care -- Spend $20 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- All L'Oreal Cosmetics -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- All Maybelline Cosmetics -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- All Revlon Cosmetics -- Spend $12 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but use the $3 off coupon from the 12/13 Smartsource insert (expires 12/27) to pay even less for yours.
- All Conair or Scunci Hair Accessories or Brushes -- Spend $8 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- Planters Whole Cashews -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 11/15 Smartsource insert for additional savings.