CVS Beauty Club Balances Reset For 2016 (Don't Miss Out!)

Heads up for CVS shoppers -- the Beauty Club balances will reset when 2016 rolls around!

That means if you're close to hitting $50 on your purchases of skincare, haircare, cosmetics, or suncare, you want to do that in the next week or two in order to earn your $5 Beauty Club reward.

Otherwise, your balance will reset to 0.00 as of January 1, 2016.

You can verify how close you are to your next Beauty Club reward by checking your CVS app.

I'm glad I checked mine today, because look how close I was to my $5 reward:



I would have been super bummed if I had lost that and had to start over at zero on January 1!

If you haven't signed up for CVS Beauty Club yet, it's totally free to join -- you can register online to start earning your rewards.  

(But I might recommend waiting until January unless you have a lot of shopping to do over the next couple of weeks!)

Comments