If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 7/19 CVS ad
- CVS Reusable Tote Bags -- scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a freebie coupon! You'll also receive a coupon good for 30% off assorted CVS, Gold Emblem, Total Home, and Gold Emblem Abound items.
- Right Guard Deodorant -- on sale 2 for $6, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 6/28 Red Plum insert to pay $4 out of pocket, then get $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like $2 for 2, and then you can submit for this $2 off 2 SavingStar rebate. So both are free!
- Colgate Max Toothpaste -- on sale for $2.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 7/12 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.49 out of pocket, then get $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of 49 cents per tube! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Tresemme Shampoo, Conditioner, or Select Stylers -- on sale for $4 each, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. If Tresemme Perfectly Undone is included, we have a $1.50 off coupon to use, or there's also a $1.50 off Tresemme Youth Boost coupon available. So your final price after all discounts could be as low as 50 cents!
- Gold Emblem Sparking Water -- on sale for 88 cents per liter. Use the 30% off CVS coupon described above, and pay 62 cents per bottle for yours.
- Total Home Facial Tissues -- on sale for 99 cents per box. Use the 30% off CVS coupon described above, and pay 69 cents instead. That's a really good price for facial tissue!
- Gold Emblem Abound Popcorn -- on sale for $1 per bag. Use the 30% off CVS coupon described above, and get yours for just 70 cents per bag.
- Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna -- 5 oz cans priced at 77 cents each.
- VO5 Shampoo -- on sale for 77 cents per bottle.
- Gold Emblem Bagged Candy -- on sale for $1.49 per bag. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 50 cents off coupon. That knocks your price down to 99 cents!
- Glade Wax Melts -- on sale for $3 per pack, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $9 or more. Buy three packs for $9, then use three $1 off coupons from the 6/14 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $6 out of pocket for everything, and then you'll get $3 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $3 for 3, or a dollar per pack!
- Gold Emblem Crackers or Spray Cheese -- on sale for $2 apiece. Use the 30% off CVS coupon described above, and get yours for around $1.40.
- Irish Spring Bar Soap or Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap -- on sale 2 for $5, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $3 for two, or just $1.50 apiece.
- Just the Basics Drinking Water -- 24-count packs on sale for $2.39 apiece. Use the 30% off CVS coupon described above, and pay just $1.67 per pack. That works out to just 7 cents per bottle, which is hands-down a FANTASTIC price!
- Any Nexxus Hair Care -- Spend $20 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use two 50 cents off coupons from the 6/21 Smartsource insert for additional savings.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.