Remember that Walmart does vary their shelf prices from area to area, and sometimes even from one side of town to the other -- so you may find your prices a few pennies higher or lower at your store. Your coupons may have regional values as well.
FAIR WARNING: Walmart changed its coupon policy recently, and will now only allow 4 like coupons per transaction in an effort to cut down on shelf-clearing. So be sure to update your coupon binder with the new policy -- you can print it here.
Best dollar deals at Walmart through February 14, 2015
- Nature Valley Protein Crunchy Granola -- on sale for $3.28 per bag. Use the 75 cents off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert to pay $2.53 out of pocket. Next, submit for the $1 off Checkout 51 rebate, the $1 Snap by Groupon rebate, and the 75 cents off SavingStar rebate. Your bag is free after your three rebates, plus you'll earn 22 cents in profit!
- Nissin Chow Mein -- priced at 50 cents per tray. Buy four and use the $1 off 4 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to a quarter apiece!
- Campbell's Condensed Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup -- priced at 76 cents per can. Buy four and use the 40 cents off 4 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your new price falls to 66 cents per can.
- Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup -- priced at a buck per can. Buy two and use the 40 cents off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. You'll get yours for just 80 cents per can.
- Gillette Shave Gel -- priced at $1.87 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 2/8 Red Plum insert, and pay 87 cents for yours.
- Bush's Chili Beans -- priced at $1.24 per can. Buy three cans and use the $1 off 3 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to 91 cents apiece.
- Purina Fancy Feast Broths -- priced at $1.17 each. Buy four and use the $1 off 4 coupon from the 2/8 Red Plum insert. You'll get yours for 92 cents per pouch instead.
- Nivea Lip Care -- priced at $2.44 each. Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $4.88, then use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to $1.88 for two, or 94 cents apiece.
- K-Y Jelly -- priced at $2.94 per box. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert (this was a regional coupon; I didn't receive it in my San Antonio papers) and get yours for just 94 cents.
- Mitchum Deodorant -- priced at $2.97 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert, and grab yours for 97 cents.
- Hall Cough Drops -- priced at $1.47 per bag. Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your price gets knocked down to 97 cents per bag.
- POM Juice -- priced at $1.50 per 8 oz bottle. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Snag yours for just a buck.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!