If you received yours recently too -- I know a lot of us got in on the cheap My Coke Rewards offer in December -- there's a terrific deal to use them on at Dollar General on Wednesday, January 21 only.
How does three 12-packs and four packs of Hershey's chocolate for free sound?
Here's how the math works out:
- Coca-Cola 12-Packs -- on sale 3 for $9, must buy all three to receive discount.
- Buy three 12-packs for $9 then, plus four 6-packs of Hershey's Chocolate Candy Bars (on sale for $1 each.)
- All seven items will be a pre-coupon total of $13.
- Give this $2 off $10 Dollar General coupon FIRST (good on Wednesday, January 21 only.) That knocks your total down to $11.
- Next, give three of your My Coke Rewards coupons to take $9 off your purchase.
- Finally, use two of these $1 off 2 Hershey's coupons.
- All seven items will be free!
Now, if you don't have three My Coke Rewards coupons to use, there are still plenty of ways to use the hot $2 off $10 Dollar General coupon.
In fact, I also have a scenario here to get you super-cheap laundry detergent and toilet paper!