My Coke Rewards: Free 12-Pack Coupon Just 30 Points!

One of my favorite holiday deals is back for 2014 -- while supplies last, My Coke Rewards members can snag coupons for a free 12-pack of Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero or any other soda product for just 30 points!

Normally, these free 12-pack coupons cost around 240 points to request, so this is a huge savings!  UPDATE: We can now request four coupons per account! It does look like we are limited to one per account this year.



If you're not familiar with this program, check out the My Coke Rewards how-to guide I put together for more information.  Or check out how I snagged 6 free 12-packs earlier in the year after sales and these coupons!

Request your free 12-pack coupon from My Coke Rewards here.

See more freebie deals here.

Comments