This coupon can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for additional savings -- just be sure to give it first at the register. Otherwise, your manufacturer coupons could drop you below your minimum purchase!
There will obviously be lots of ways to use this coupon, but here's just one scenario to get you thinking:
- All Laundry Detergent -- 60 oz bottles or 24-count bags of Mighty Pacs on sale for $3.50 each.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon total of $7, plus three bags of Angel Soft Toilet Paper (priced at $1 each.)
- Give your $2 off $10 Dollar General coupon FIRST. That knocks your total down to $8.
- Next, give the $2 off 2 All coupon from the 1/4 Red Plum insert, along with three 45 cents off Angel Soft coupons, also from the 1/4 Red Plum inserts.
- Those four coupons take another $3.35 off your purchase.
- So your total for all five items is just $4.65 -- or 93 cents each! That's an awesome price for your laundry detergent.
Now, if you're well stocked on laundry detergent, there are still plenty of other ways to use your $2 off $10 Dollar General coupon. Check out this great scenario for free Coke and Hershey's Chocolate!