CVS After Christmas Clearance 2015: 50% Off Gift Sets & More!

I just wanted to show everyone a few items I snagged at the after Christmas clearance event at my two neighborhood CVS stores this afternoon!

If you haven't been by yet, I strongly suggest you swing into your area stores, since Christmas supplies (including gift wrap, gift boxes, candy, accessories, gift sets, and even some toys) are all on sale for 50% off shelf price right now!

Here's what I snagged for my sister and myself:

  • Christmas Paper Treat Bags -- on sale for 17 cents each, down from 33 cents apiece.
  • Christmas Sticker Tags -- 100-count bags on sale for 99 cents each, down from $1.99.
  • Flashing Christmas Bulb Necklace -- on sale for $1.99, down from $3.99.
  • Merry Brite Novelty Crew and Nordic Crew Socks -- on sale for $1.99 per pair, down from $3.99.



  • Essence of Beauty Hydrating & Soothing Spa Collection -- 2-piece set on sale for $3.49, down from $6.99
  • Essence of Beauty Hand Cream 4-Pack Kit -- on sale for $4.99, down from $9.99.
And my personal favorite piece:




  • Nordic Moose Christmas Dog Sweater -- on sale for $3.99, down from $7.99!
What kind of Christmas clearance have you spotted out there in CVS stores?  Let me know what kind of deals you're scoring in the comments section below!

New to shopping CVS?  Be sure to attend my free Facebook coupon class devoted just to CVS tips and tricks!

Comments