CVS Shopping Haul: Paid $6.74, Received $9 In Extra Bucks!

I just wanted to show everyone a quick shopping haul I did last night at CVS with the last of the My Coke Rewards free 12-pack coupons from my collection!

Including tax, I spent $6.74 out of pocket for the 8 items you see in the photo, and then I received $9 back in Extra Bucks.

So that made me a profit of $3.76 on my transaction!

Here's how the math worked out:

  • Diet Coke -- 12-packs on sale 4 for $15, with $5 back in Extra Bucks.
  • CVS Toothbrushes -- assorted multi-packs on sale for $2.49 each, with $2 back in Extra Bucks (limit two Extra Bucks redemptions per card.)
  • Scott 1000 Toilet Paper -- on sale 2 for $1 with CVS coupon printing from the coupon center.
After using four of the free 12-pack coupons, my price dropped to $6.74 out of pocket.

Then I received my $5 in Extra Bucks for buying the soda, and then an additional $4 in Extra Bucks for buying two of the multi-packs of toothbrushes!

If you want to snag any of these deals for yourself, they'll be available in stores through Saturday, February 21 only.

Comments