Kohl's Cyber Week Deals: Save 65% Off 14-Piece Oneida Knife Set!

I was on a mission today to find a great kitchen deal to use my Kohl's Cash on (to go with my new Red Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set that I bought during the Early Black Friday event!)

And here's what I wound up snagging: the Oneida 14-pc. Stainless Steel Cutlery Set!  It's normally priced at $119.99, but I got mine for $19.99 after all discounts.

That's $100 off regular price!  You can bet I was doing my happy dance on this one.

Here's how the math works out:

As a comparison, Amazon has the exact same set for $79.99 right now.

I am clearly going to have to clean out my kitchen to make room for all the pretty new things I got for myself at Kohl's this past week!


Don't forget to check out these other Kohl's Cyber Week deals:

Comments