CVS Deals: Possibly Free Venus Razor After Coupons June 29

There's a hot new Gillette Venus coupon available to print right now, good for $2 off a razor or disposable pack!

I didn't have to sort to find this coupon -- it's currently featured as the Offer Of The Week at the top of the page.

Print yours now and hang onto it for this upcoming deal at CVS starting Sunday, June 29:

  • Gillette Venus Razor -- 1-count pack priced between $5.99 to $6.79 each in stores, with $4 back in Extra Bucks starting June 29.
  • Use this $2 off coupon.
  • Pay as little as $3.99 out of pocket, then receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks.
  • So free!
Fair warning: I don't think all CVS stores stock this particular lower-priced razor.  I know my neighborhood store doesn't.  However, I have seen it in other stores throughout town over the last few weeks.

Comments