Coach Factory Deals: 40% Off Your Purchase (Including Clearance!)

If you're looking for a Mother's Day gift that will really knock her socks off, I strongly recommend heading out to Coach Factory in the near future!

I was there today, and they were handing out coupons for 40% off your entire purchase -- including sale and clearance items!

Better yet, many fresh spring and summer pieces were on sale for 40% to 50% off -- and then you get to use your coupon on top of the sale.

For example, these bags in the photo were originally $398, but were on 50% off sale, which brought them down to $199.

So after the 40% off coupon, the final price was $120!



There were lots of smaller items available as well -- I got a cute little wallet marked down from $109 to $24 after sale and coupon.

And I got possibly my new favorite item of all time -- a reusable Coach Factory grocery or tote bag for just $17.40 after sale and coupon!  It folds itself into its own bag, and I can toss it in the bottom of my handbag and take it with me for whenever I find a good deal! :D


After sales and coupons, I dropped my out of pocket price from $608.75 down to just $193.54.  That's a savings of $415.21!



I can't guarantee how long they will be passing out the 40% off coupons in store, but I did find a printable Coach Factory coupon good for up to 25% off your purchase.

So maybe print that and bring it along just in case!

See more Mother's Day 2014 deals here.

Comments