Starbucks Deals: Score A Free Drink When You Register A Gift Card

There's a terrific deal available on Living Social right now for all you Starbucks fans -- when you sign up for My Starbucks Rewards through Living Social before September 22, you'll automatically earn a free drink!

In order to sign up for My Starbucks Rewards, you'll need to click here to log into your Living Social account.  Then click through to register your Starbucks card, and as a thank-you, you'll receive a free drink of your choice!

I looked through the FAQ sheet for this Starbucks offer, and I don't see any limitations on size or sort of drink -- which means you can order a venti Frappuccino, a tall coffee, or anything in between that strikes your fancy!

Your free drink will be loaded onto your registered Starbucks card within two days of activation.  This offer is for new accounts only; limit one free drink per person.

Get your free drink through My Starbucks Rewards and Living Social here.

Comments

  1. I tried to find this, but I guess I'm missing it. I clicked your link to sign into my Living Social account but don't see anything. I even did a search for Starbucks and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try searching for Restaurants and see if it pops up that way!

      Delete
  2. Didn't find anything either? Please help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment