CVS: Extra Care Savings & Rewards Summary Emails

Regular readers know that CVS is hands-down my favorite chain to coupon, and they've just given me another reason to love them -- I just received an email with my annual Extra Care Savings & Rewards summary!

As you can see by the screenshot, I've saved over $1000 off CVS shelf prices this year between CVS coupons, Extra Bucks, the CVS Beauty Club, and sales -- and that doesn't even count manufacturer coupons I've used throughout the year!

I purchase very little at CVS that isn't on sale in some way, and for good reason -- their regular shelf prices are crazy high for many items they stock.

But this Extra Care rewards summary really proves that shopping sales with a good stash of coupons results in some serious savings!

Did you receive your Extra Care Savings & Rewards Summary email?  If you did, were you surprised by how much you saved this year?

If you didn't, make sure you've registered your Extra Care card online (you'll receive exclusive coupons that way too!)

See more CVS sales and deals here.


Comments

Post a Comment