Coupon Classes: Learn How To Save Big Bucks From Your Grocery Bill

Just a reminder that I will be teaching two separate coupon classes this fall for the NEISD Adult Education department!

The first class will meet on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30pm, and the second is scheduled for Tuesday, November 11, 2013 at the same time.

I'll be showing attendees how to save between 30% and 50% off their grocery bills by combining sales, coupons, and my own secret tips!



Attendees will also receive full-size goodies from my own personal stockpile to take home with them.  So I took a couple of photos to show you guys the freebies I've set aside for you!

I think I probably spent less than $5 for all the stuff that's in both photos, and there's probably at least 50 items on that shelf.  So that works out to about a dime apiece!


FYI the September 24 class is filling up fast, so I wouldn't wait around if that date works best for you.

If you can't get into the September 24 class, keep in mind that the November 11 class will also cover Black Friday shopping strategies to help you prep for the holidays!

Register for my NEISD Adult Ed coupon classes here.

Comments

  1. Should we go to both classes since you are covering black Friday in second?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I would just book the November class if you're interested in the Black Friday information -- I will still cover all the other information that's in the September class. :D

      Delete
  2. Will there be any weekend classes available? I don't finish with work until 8, but I really want to learn couponing better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment