Walmart Deals: Pillsbury Heat N Go Mini Pancakes 45 Cents Per Bag

There's a new Pillsbury coupon available on Coupons.com today for a free bag of Heat N Go Mini Pancakes when you buy a second bag at regular price!

I think this is a pretty new product that may still be rolling out to many chains -- however,  I hear that Walmart is already stocking it in quite a few of their stores.

So print your coupon and take it to Walmart for this great deal:

  • Pillsbury Heat N Go Mini Pancakes -- priced anywhere from 90 cents to $1.18 per bag at Walmart.
  • Buy two bags and use your BOGO coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.)
  • Your price falls as low as 45 cents per bag!
I haven't purchased these myself, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on them if you've tried them -- leave a quick review of your experience with them in the comments section.

Comments

Post a Comment