My Coke Rewards Deal: Double Points Plus Free Shutterfly Photo Book

If you're a member of My Coke Rewards and you drink no-calorie soda, here's some great news for you -- from now through August 16, you can score double points on any 12-pack codes you enter!

As you can see, I just entered 4 codes today and scored 80 points instead of the usual 40.  Plus, I also got an offer for a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly -- I just have to pay shipping!



If you're not familiar with My Coke Rewards, I have a full explanation of how the site works here -- but basically, this is how I get free 12-packs of soda several times a year!

There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional time frame. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

Enter your My Coke Rewards points here.

Comments

  1. i got my shutterfly book the other day! looking for 12pk codes, have lots of the 24 pk ones. in search, i want double points. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment