Hot CVS Coupon For $3 In Extra Bucks: Free Shopping Spree

Wow!  Here's a super-rare CVS coupon good for $3 in Extra Bucks rewards on any purchase when you use your Extra Care card.

The coupon is good through July 24, 2013 only, and you're limited to one per customer.

Here's a list of some of the items you could get for free this week with this coupon!


  • Just the Basics paper towel roll -- on sale for 79 cents per roll.  Scan your Extra Care card at the magic coupon machine to see if you receive a 79 cents off coupon.  If you do, your roll of paper towels is free!
  • Coke 2-liter bottles -- on sale for 88 cents each.  Limit 5 per transaction.
  • Gain dishwashing liquid -- on sale for 88 cents each.
  • Spaghetti-Os -- on sale for 88 cents per can.
  • Lays Stax -- on sale for 99 cents per canister.
  • Gold Emblem marshmallows -- on sale for $1.50 per bag.
  • Cocoa Pebbles or Post Honey Bunches of Oats -- on sale for $2 per box.
  • Kit Kat minis -- on sale for $3 per bag.  Use this $1 off CVS coupon and get yours for $2.
  • Gold Emblem juice -- on sale for $2.50 per 64 oz bottle.
  • Coffee-Mate -- 15 to 16 oz bottles on sale for $3.
Remember that all the basic exclusions for Extra Bucks apply -- you can't use this on things like cigarettes, alcohol, stamps, lottery tickets, or anything else that's basically illegal to use coupons on.

I personally will probably grab the paper towel roll and four 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke.  After the paper towel coupon and my $3 in Extra Bucks, I'll pay just 52 cents for all five items.  That's less than 11 cents each!


Comments

  1. This morning, I went to CVS at 633 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03063. I bought 2 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers, 2 dishes detergent and 2 boxes of CVS tissues, the cashier scanned this CVS $3 Extra bucks rewards with my extracard card and it didn't work. She asked me to use the white card. I don't understand her as the coupon asked for extracare card only. Since I shopped with my kids, I have to run, otherwise I should ask her to key the code manually as -the coupon noted. She didn't bother to try to read the instruction on the coupon, she just denied and excused that the machine didn't go through and she is a pharmacy supervisor. It was a bad day, She rejected my $2 cvs huggies coupon that I combined with the $3 manufacturer coupon.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment