CVS Coupon Deals: Possible Huge Score On Huggies Diapers

UPDATE: Readers Melissa and Ginger are reporting that the glitch has been fixed, and now $10 is printing in Extra Bucks instead of $20.

So if you use all three coupons listed below, that works out to $10.97 for all 3 packs -- or $3.66 per pack.  Still an awesome deal, as that's roughly 65% off the shelf price of Huggies!



Christie from over at Wild For CVS has the skinny on a possibly amazing deal on Huggies diapers this week!

The advertised Extra Bucks offer was for $5 when you spend $15 or more -- but apparently $10 is printing in Extra Bucks instead of the $5.

Better yet, Christie reports that you can score $20 in Extra Bucks when you buy three packs!

I'm sure this deal won't last long, but if you can get to the store today, here's what to snag:
  • Huggies diapers -- on sale for $9.99 per jumbo pack.
  • Buy three for a pre-coupon total of $29.97.
  • Use three of these $3 off Huggies coupons (or these $3 off coupons if you already printed from the first link.)
  • Your price drops to $20.97 -- so if the $20 in Extra Bucks prints, that's like paying 97 cents for all three jumbo packs -- or 33 cents per pack!  Note that you can always return the diapers if the $20 does not print.
Seriously, if you need diapers, I recommend dropping everything and getting to the store NOW.

Big thanks to Wild For CVS for the tip!

Comments

  1. Which cvs did she go to?! I wonder if this is a one store mistake or all stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all stores from what I have heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened for me last night when I was buying diapers for this advertised deal. It was a nice surprise, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went this morning, Pilot Mtn NC and It does work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went this afternoon and it only gave me $10 =((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only $10 for me this afternoon in St Louis area...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Links aren't working :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment