CVS Coupon Deals: Pantene 25 Cents Per Bottle

It looks like CVS shoppers will all be able to scan their Extra Care cards for a special $4 off $20 coupon beginning July 7, 2013!

These CVS coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons and Extra Bucks offers for the greatest savings.

Now, obviously there will be a multitude of ways to use this coupon, since it can be used on almost anything in the store (excepting alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets, and things like that.)

But here's an offer I have my eye on:

  • Pantene hair care -- on sale for $3.50 each July 7 - 13, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more.
  • Buy six bottles for a pre-coupon price of $21, which is enough to trigger the Extra Bucks.
  • Give your $4 off $20 coupon first -- that way, your other coupons won't drop you below your minimum purchase.
  • That knocks your price down to $17.
  • Next, give three BOGO Pantene coupons from the 7/7 Proctor & Gamble coupon insert.  That takes another $10.50 off your transaction.
  • So you'll pay $6.50 out of pocket for all six bottles, and then you'll still snag your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
  • That's like paying $1.50 for all six bottles -- or just 25 cents each!
Remember, this deal doesn't start until Sunday, July 7.

Comments

  1. How do you get the $4 extra care coupon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said at the beginning of the post, you'll just need to scan your Extra Care card at the CVS coupon center beginning Sunday, July 7. The $4 off $20 coupon should automatically print (assuming you've had your card since before June 30, 2013 according to the fine print in the ad.)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. There is a printable coupon for $2 off 2 Pantene products. Can we stack those with the BOGO coupons to bring our out of pocket cost even lower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sorts of stacks aren't covered in the CVS coupon policy, which means it's up to the discretion of the individual store manager. I would call your store and ask!

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, those sort of stacks are not allowed. A B1G1 coupon attaches to both items.

      Delete
  4. I got 8 bottles n stacked bogo n 3 off 15 along with last weeks extrabucks and paid only .99 out of pocket.. then received $10 in extrabucks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just wondering if you could stack both 5 off of 20 & 3 off 15 CVS coupons

      Delete
    2. You can use them together, but you would have to spend $35. (20 + 15)

      Delete
  5. In order to get all of the products for .25 cents each, do I need more than 1 bogo coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I scanned my card on sunday, I didn't get a $4/20 must be regional.

    Lisa in PA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to CVS tonight and scanned my card but I did not get $4 off $20 and I live in San Antonio, has this happened to anybody else??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried mine, my moms card and my sisters and none of us got the coupon!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment