Starbucks Deal: $1 Iced Coffee Or Tea June 7 Only

Head over to the Starbucks Facebook page to snag yourself a coupon for a $1 grande iced coffee, iced tea, or Starbucks Refreshers on June 7 only.

This makes me especially happy as I can't participate in today's National Doughnut Day festivities due to my wedding diet.  But I am all over an iced grande coffee with nonfat milk and Splenda!

To get your coupon, just go here and click on the 'Get Offer' button.  That will send your coupon straight to your email address linked to your Facebook account.

The coupon itself doesn't say whether it needs to be printed, or whether you can just show it on your smartphone.  I will try showing it from my phone, and will update the post if printing is required.

Offer only valid Friday, June 7th, 2013 at participating US Starbucks. While supplies last. One grande (16 fl. oz) iced coffee, iced tea, or Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Limit 1 per customer. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Not valid if reproduced, transferred or sold.

Get your $1 Starbucks coupon here.

Comments