Dollar Tree Shopping Haul: 78 Cents Per Item For Progresso, Hormel, And More

Just wanted to show everyone a quick little shopping trip I made to my local Dollar Tree today.

I spent $8.59 for all 11 items shown here, including name brands like Progrsso, Hormel, and Lightlife.  That works out to just 78 cents per item!

And amazingly, I used no coupons -- not a single one.  

That means that anyone who's interested can snag these deals, even if they don't have a coupon stash built up.

Here's how the math worked out:





  • Progresso Recipe Starters -- on sale 2 cans for $1.  These cost up to $1.88 each in other stores!
  • Store brand baking soda -- priced at 59 cents per 1lb. box.
  • Hormel Genoa salami -- priced at $1 per pack.  
  • Lance crackers -- 6-pack priced at $1 each.  
  • Jennifer's Garden frozen berries -- priced at $1 per bag.
  • Frozen peas & carrots -- priced at $1 per bag.  My dog loves these as treats and they are much cheaper than buying him Milk-Bones or something along those lines.
  • Lightlife meat-free black bean burgers -- 4-count bags priced at $1 each.  These were the highlight of my trip -- I wasn't expecting to see them, and meat-free burgers can cost up to $4 per box in other stores.
My store also had Pure Silk shave cream, which I was super excited about  -- until I realized that it was the 9.5oz bonus size can.  

If you can find the 8oz size can at your Dollar Tree, you could use the 70 cents off coupon from the 5/5 Red Plum insert and pay just 30 cents!

Comments

  1. oh my!! that is awesome. Preogresso Soup Starters for just .50?? woo hoo! Those are really good.
    Unfortunately we don't have a Dollar Tree in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to the one on Nacogdoches and they still have plenty of these items you mentioned. Can't wait to try the burgers! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment