Cinco De Mayo 2013 Deals: Double Points For My Coke Rewards Members

Cinco de Mayo deals
My Coke Rewards members are in for an awesome treat on Sunday, May 5, 2013.

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, you can score double points on any code entered from a 12-pack!

This deal is good on any 12-pack Coke product -- including Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Caffeine-Free Diet Coke.

I am probably sitting on at least 7 codes that I haven't gotten around to entering yet, so I'm going to clean up big time on this offer!

*Earn Double Points on all brand Coca-Cola fridge pack (12-pk) codes during promotional timeframe. There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during the promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

If you're not a member of My Coke Rewards, read more about the program here.

Read about the Cinco de Mayo deal here.

Comments

  1. Happy Cinco : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if it is going to be credited later or what but I just entered my codes from three coca-cola zero 12-pack fridge packs into my account at mycokerewards.com on May 05, 2013 starting a little after 11:00 pm my time (CST, Nashville, TN) and going until 11:30 pm my local time and all I was immediately awarded was 10 points per code, which is the norm for 12-packs. Disappointing considering the announcement on mycokerewards.com earlier in the week that any 12-pack fridge packs entered on cinco de mayo would be doubled. We'll see if it is just a matter of time before the extra points are awarded.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment