Target Deals: Pretzel Crisps 99 Cents Per Bag

Pretzel Crisps coupons
In honor of National Pretzel Day, there are new Pretzel Crisps coupons available to print!  It looks like you could get either a $1 off coupon, or a BOGO coupon (I got the BOGO!)

I don't know if you've had these before, but they are delicious and addicting, so I will only buy them when they have coupons out.  They are too dangerous for me to have in the house all the time!

Print your Pretzel Crisp coupon and take it to Target for this great deal:

  • Pretzel Crisps -- assorted flavors priced between $1.99 and $2.49 per bag.
  • Use the $1 off coupon (or the BOGO coupon if you get lucky enough for that one.)
  • Your price drops as low as 99 cents!
These coupons probably won't be around very long, so I would print right away if you're interested.


Comments